Introductory training courses for food safety management system
Due to the great reputation and expertise of Dar Al Khalaf for agricultural studies and consultations, it has been used by one of the largest food companies in the State of Kuwait to conduct training courses for its employees. The training program included:
1 – Training course for food safety management system ISO 22000: 2005 and include:
- Understanding the history of the ISO 22000: 2005 standards.
- Identification of food safety management system, quality, quality control, quality assurance, total quality management;
- Understanding ISO 22000: 2005 standard requirements
- Understand basic concepts in the management of food safety management system
- Understand the principles of food safety management system management
- Understanding the purpose and purpose of the ISO 22000: 2005 standard
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 22000: 2005
- Understanding the Benefits of Implementing ISO 22000: 2005
- Understanding the approach of implementing ISO 22000: 20052 – Training course for laboratory accreditation system ISO 2005: 17025:
- Understanding the history of ISO standards 2005: 17025;
- Determine laboratory accreditation, quality, quality control, quality assurance, and total quality management.
- Understanding ISO 17025 standard requirements;
- Understand the basic concepts in laboratory accreditation
- Understand the principles of lab accreditation
- Understand the purpose and destination of ISO 17025 standard
- Understand ISO 17025 requirements
- Understand the benefits of implementing ISO 17025The experts prepared the booklets and CDs of each session for distribution to participants in order to make the best use of the training courses. At the end of each session Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Khalaf, General Manager of Dar Al Khalaf Company, distributed the certificates approved by the completion of the course to the participants.