Incidents of Flammable Materials
Handling Transport Incidents of Flammable Materials
This course is designed for firefighters & Officers who wish to increase their skills and knowledge in the field of incidents involving the transportation of flammable materials.
The aim of the Course is to enable delegates to create an appropriate plan to deal with various transport incidents where there is a flammable material presence and which will allow them bring the incident to safe and effective conclusion.
Delegates attending this training must have:
- Proven experience in Fire & Rescue scenarios
- A knowledge of Fire Behaviour/Development would be advantageous.
5 days ( Jan 7 – Jan 11, 2018 )
- UN Classification of Hazardous materials
- Transport Systems
- Hazards presented by flammable materials
- Types of Incident
- Hazards Present at Transport Incidents
- Incident Command & Control
- Range and Limits of flammability
- Effects of Weather
- conditions at Incidents
Continuous Assessment throughout course by Instructor And final written assessment
Instructor : John Hughes
Technical translator : Nooerddine Abuhmeda
Some Photos from the course