The Training program : personal protective tools
Objective of the program:
- Educate and guide employees on the importance of using personal protection means.
- The definition of personnel types of personal protective tools.
- How to thoroughly clean and inspect personal protective devices to ensure their fitness for use.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify all hazards in different workplaces.
- Identify different types of personal protective equipment.
- Conduct appropriate risk assessment.
- Describe the type of personal protective equipment used to protect the feet, hands, eyes, face and head area.
- Explain how to properly use earplugs and can protect against hearing loss.
- Description of various personal protective equipment options for respiratory protection.
- What devices and systems of personal protective equipment to protect workers from falling.
- Awareness of the importance of cleaning and maintaining personal protective equipment.
- Understand appropriate means of using and storing personal protective equipment.
For whom this program:
- Occupational hazardous occupations that require wearing personal protective gear
- Supervisors of workers.
- Engineers and site mangers
- Maintenance officers and supervisors.
[Metaslider id = 619]
[Metaslider id = 623]
Distribution of certificates
[Metaslider id = 628]